FIRST, YOU NEED A PLAN
Interpretive Solutions can help you identify the interpretive strategies that will best tell your story. We can help you:
- Develop significance statements for your site
- Identify primary themes that will connect with your visitors
- Determine the best media for getting your stories across
- Identify your research needs & develop a research plan
- Survey your collection for objects & images that support your themes
- Develop space allocation plans for your new interpretive elements
- Estimate production costs
- Develop concept drawings to support fundraising efforts
- Select retail items that will carry your interpretive message beyond your institution
- Coordinate interpretation with existing historic structure reports, business and marketing plans, space programs, and audience development initiatives
"Actively Connecting Story and Place"
You Have A Story To Tell
At Interpretive Solutions, we are here to help you tell your story. We work with exhibitors, museums, parks, historical sites, nonprofits, etc., both locally in the Philadelphia area and nationally.